Palmah Smell the Flowers Tee - White
Palmah Smell the Flowers White Short Sleeve Embroidery Tee
Palmah is a sustainable streetwear brand born out of the Student Oasis of Otago University, New Zealand.
Grown from its original two brothers, Palmah is now a melting pot of artists, surfers, skaters, muso’s, neighbours, strangers and anyone in between that we are blessed to call our family today. Palmah's mission is to demonstrate that the fashion and future can be a union, not need to be at the cost of the planet.
The Palmah brand is carbon neutral, uses only sustainable fabrics, and plants 5 trees for every T-shirt produced.
- Constructed from organic hemp + organic combed cotton
- Hemp gives breathability, durability and is naturally antibacterial
- Combed organic cotton keeps your tee super comfy and soft on your skin
- Relaxed premium 220gsm fit
- No pesticides, herbicides or chemicals used in growth and production
- Fair production
- Uses significantly less water than standard natural fibres such as cotton
- Removes up to 4x more CO2 from the atmosphere as trees
- Purifies the soil to keep it in use for generations to come